Monday, January 7, 2013

Movie Fanatic


As anyone who knows me knows, I am a huge movie fanatic. I could watch movies all day, every day for the rest of my life and I would be the happiest person alive. People always ask me why and my answer is that I get to live in the life of someone else for an hour or two with no cares in my mind as I relax.

I believe every guy should watch romance movies whether he wants to or not as a learning strategy. At the end of a romantic movie every woman leaves the theatre wanting a man to act the way the leading man did, sweep her off her feet and tell her she is beautiful in a variety of different, long, thought-out speeches.

Or there is the action movie where James Bond or Indiana Jones saves the day, drives the gorgeous car or protects his country. This type of man makes a girl feel like a woman and that she doesn’t have a care in her mind because he has everything under control.

And lastly the comedy, if you can keep her smiling and happy you can keep her heart.

With almost every movie there is a happily ever after at the end and what could be more sought after than a perfect ending?

No comments:

Post a Comment