Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Organizational Skills


My mother has always told me that I have a weird knack for organizing. Since I was little I was told I was different because I was the only child that loved to clean her room. I would dust every piece of furniture and put every toy in its exact spot facing the right way daily. I have always kept my own things neat and organized as well as my friends and family’s if they let me. Although I was banned from cleaning a few of my friends houses because if I didn’t like the spot they had something in I would move it to where I think it should go and they said it was hard to find everything after... weird!

As I grew up my so called talent became a little bit of a problem since I was in high school. Group project became “tell Alana you’re facts and she will do it all because it will be better that way” projects and school events were “easier when Alana did everything herself so just show up” events. Fortunately for me, in the work force organization skills is a plus!

No comments:

Post a Comment