Thursday, January 3, 2013

Weekend routine


My weekend usually consists of zero down time and 100 % busy. Now I’m not complaining because I live a happy and stable life but sometimes I would love to spend my whole day loving and cuddle with my... bed. Although I enjoy snow shoeing, shopping, baking, going on dinner dates with friends and cleaning sometimes the best part of my day is when I get nothing done.

When I was growing up my sister and I would always make fun of my parent’s when they said they were too tired to go out with their friends, now that we are older and they are getting close to retirement and end of mortgage payments they are the ones making fun of us. I’ve heard that when you grow up you will be very similar to your parents, I didn’t think it would be so soon and that I would inherit their lack of social life as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment