Thursday, December 20, 2012

New Job Opportunity


The company I work for has decided to hire someone new for the New Year to help us out! Yay! They are hiring someone to help with the marketing and customer service, in other words to make my job easier. My boss has interviewed a few prospects but not the perfect fit for the job yet. It will take a very skilled person to fill this position in my boss’ eyes because he is so picky and the job is very demanding of organizational, personable, acting and writing skills.

This person will also be filming and creating a lot of video blogs therefore camera skills as weak as mine are not acceptable. Essentially we are looking for someone who can do what we can’t. I am not a shy person at all and I always wanted to model but when I am put in front of a camera I have a different personality. I get red and shy, start acting like a 4 year old that is meeting a big scary man for the first time. I try to hide behind anything I can and say as least as possible. Unfortunately I didn’t know that until my boss tired to film a very short, 4 line introduction video of me. We both agreed I would never be an actress and got back to work put out job ads!

No comments:

Post a Comment